Mobile Facts and Figures
- 125 million cell phones are replaced in USA each year. More than 25% are replaced by smart phones.
- More than 50 million American access the web with a mobile device every month.
- Less than 2% of businesses have mobile-friendly websites.
- While Apple and Google have a total of more than 300,000 apps, the number of mobile websites is expected to dwarf the number of apps by next year.
- Mobile web traffic will surpass desktop (and laptop) web traffic by 2014.
- The Mobimoz platform enables your desktop website to detects traffic from mobile devices and redirect them to the mobile friendly version of your website
- Smart phone users consume and average of about 350M of data per month.
- A whopping 52% of mobile users are unlikely to return to your site if they have trouble accessing it from their phone
Most desktop websites were not designed to be viewed on the small screens of mobile devices. Fonts can be too small, images are too large, navigation can be clunky, Flash simply won’t work, lengthy page loads, and the list goes on and on. A mobile website powered by Mobimoz is designed specifically for the small screens of mobile devices. Text is displayed in large and easy to read fonts. Navigating between items is quick and easy. Mapping with door-to-door directions and calling your business is achieved with a single touch. Your pertinent information, specials, photos, and events can be accessed quickly.
As new mobile devices enter the market, our team is constantly monitoring our software to make sure it works with the latest mobile devices. Mobimoz is tried and tested on over 1,500 different phones. It is no wonder that new businesses are signing up every day with us!